Take complete control of your Minimoog Voyager from within the comforts of your Digital Audio Workstation.
•VST and AU compatible.
•RTAS support coming soon.
NOTE: This is not a Virtual Instrument plug-in. A Minimoog Voyager is required for use with this program.
The Voyager PlugSE links the analog sound and power of your Minimoog Voyager with an intuitive and convenient controller plug-in for Mac and PC.
It is the perfect way to seamlessly integrate your Minimoog into a modern production, recording and performance environment.
Easily route controls, create complex modulations, manage presets, and automate parameters on your Minimoog Voyager all from within your favorite DAW.
The Moog Voyager PlugSE Editor features:
- Edit all program parameters
- Automate all panel parameters
- Direct MIDI connection
- Fully resizable editing panels
- Load/Save Program Banks
- Transmits and receives Program Bank data
- Complete System Exclusive implementation
- Flexible routings of parameter changes (Automation parameters and MIDI tracks.)
- Recording of real-time parameter changes using automation or MIDI continuous controllers.
Works with audio software that supports VST or AudioUnits (AU) plug-ins including Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Digital Performer and Logic.
Requires Minimoog Voyager