CutterMusic Sets Revitar 2 Free
CutterMusic has announced that Revitar 2.0, a modeled virtual acoustic guitar instrument for Windows, is now available as a free download.
The modeler consists of three main components: pick, string and body:
- The pick model allows the shape and stiffness of the pick to be adjusted.
- The string model simulates 120 points along each of 6 strings.
- The body model consists of 20 separately tuned resonators based on the modes of real guitars.
This entire model is recreated without the use of samples, so no two notes ever sound the same.“
- Unique string and body simulation.
- Adjustable pick shape.
- 48 programmable chords, using absolute and relative positions.
- Different playing styles – slides, hammer on / pull offs, chords, single string.
- 6 guitar body types to choose from.
- Fully programmable MIDI control of all knobs and sliders.
- Intuitive user interface.
Pricing and Availability
Revitar 2.0 a free VST for Windows.