What’s New In MiniSpillage 1.1
AudioSpillage has released MiniSpillage 1.1, an update to its free drum synth plug-in for Macs.
MiniSpillage is a free drum synthesizer plugin featuring a 64-bit DSP audio engine and a custom set of drum synthesis algorithms. MiniSpillage offers a compact subset of the many features available in the DrumSpillage drum synth plugin.
- improved support for automation recording and editing
- added solo buttons for each pad
- added FM (frequency modulation) parameter to the BassDrum model
- added Q (resonance) parameter to the WoodDrum model
- pad selector now displays pad triggers in realtime
- added copy/paste pad menu items in the pad file menu
- added user preference to view MIDI note ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127)
- pads can now transmit ‘velocity’ via a user preference
- added user preference to set default pad note-on velocity
- improved meter sensitivity and accuracy
- GUI improvements
- wider selection of presets in both MiniSpillage and AudioUnit host format
- printer friendly manual
- Significant Changes:
- Cocoa compatible host required (Ableton Live 7 still supported)
- DSP optimisations
The update also includes several bug fixes.
MiniSpillage is available as a freeware AU instrument plug-in for Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.