A Demonstration Of Its Sound Mangling Capabilities
This video offers a quick demonstration of the sound mangling capabilities of Buffeater, as it obliterates Bassnectar’s Boombox.
Buffeater is a real-time, dynamically ordered, granular multi-effect for all versions of Reaktor 5. The effect works by capturing live audio and storing it in a temporary buffer, which allows for real-time processing of the incoming audio using granular synthesis and other methods.
- 6 realtime granular and buffer effects
- Playable via MIDI
- Advanced internal automation system
- Independent automation speed and length per knob
- Effect signal flow is dynamically re-ordered as you play
- 288 FX Presets and 60 Snapshots (Combos)
- Kore and Maschine Templates
- Time-stretching sample playback system
- 346mb Sample Library
- Sounds by: c2, Richard Devine, EVAC, Glitchmachines, Josh Hinden, Mike Huckaby, Haptic, Komposit, Rena Jones and Tembu (Bay Dawgz)
- Extensive Documentation and Tutorial Video
- Free Version Updates
Pricing and Availability
Buffeater is available now for $49.